digital enlargements are produced on true lab-processed
photographic media to provide the highest available depth of
color, sharpness, and permanence.
Lab-processed Photographic Prints
||Oversize Gloss or
Matte Finish Photo Media
Resizing, and Color Balancing with
Lamination, Framing, and Mosaics
- Commemorative Prints Presented with
Digital GIS Project Deliverables
- Photographic Enlargements, Original
Prints, or Reproductions
- Orthophotos with Vectors from CAD, GIS,
or DTP Software.
- Laminated Archival Quality Images for
- Mounted Large-scale Mosaic Wall Murals
- Small Quantity Publication of Digital
Cartographic Wall Maps
- Trade Show Presentations.
- Project Planning Display Prints
- Maximum single sheet size is 50 x 500
- Multi-panel photo murals or mosaics
allow larger sizes.
- Continuous tone imaging produces
apparent resolution above 3600 dpi.
- Color, Monochrome, or Infrared Images
at same cost.
- Ideal input resolution is 200dpi, but
many applications allow less.
- True Photographs are Still Superior to
- Moisture Safe
- Wipeable, Smudge-proof
- Stain Resistant
- Images are safe for generations.
- “Permanent” markers may be used, then
erased with alcohol on a soft cloth for planning purposes.
Call Randy Mathis today to discover solutions for your printing projects (678-281-0135,